- Position:Executive Director - Organized Community Action Program, Inc.
- Company:Organized Community Action Program, Inc.
- Address:P.O. Box 908 507 North Three Notch Street Troy, AL 36081
- Web Sites:
The Organized Community Action Program is a private, non-profit community based, community action agency dedicated to improving the quality of life for the low income population served.
• Bullock, Butler, Covington, Crenshaw, Dale, Lowndes & Pike
• Weatherization – Barbour, Bullock, Butler, Coffee, Covington, Crenshaw, Dale, Geneva, Henry, Houston, Lowndes & Pike
• Head Start – Bullock, Butler, Coffee, Conecuh, Crenshaw, Dale, Monroe & Pike
PROGRAMS/ SERVICES OFFERED
• Community Service Block Grant (CSBG)
• Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
• Emergency Food & Shelter (EF&S)
• Weatherization (WX)
• Head Start
• Housing Counseling
• Alabama Business Charitable Trust (ABCT)
• Multi-Family Affordable Housing
• Housing Preservation
• Fatherhood/Motherhood Initiative Program
HEAD START CENTERS
660 Head Start Children
• 10 Centers