LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES
Learn How To Define Your Leadership
Competencies, Strengths and Skills to Grow Professionally
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT WEBSITES
A Community Action Agency carries out its mission through a variety of means and leverages many resources. Access the links below for some additional leadership resources.
- Advancing Women in Leadership
- American Leadership Forum
- American Society of Association Executives
- Appreciative Inquiry Consulting
- Appreciative Inquiry Commons
- Association Forum of Chicagoland
- Business for Social Responsibility
- Center for Creative Leadership
- Frances Hesselbein Leadership Institute
- Harvard Business School of Publications
Alabama Population Statistics
Welcome to Alabama
Alabama has a population of 4.9M people with a median age of 39 and a median household income of $51,734.
Between 2015 and 2016 the population of Alabama grew from 4.86M to 4.86M, a 0.09% increase and its median household income grew from $44,765 to $46,257, a 3.33% increase.
The population of Alabama is 65.7% White, 26.6% Black, and 4.11% Hispanic. 5.12% of the people in Alabama speak a non-English language, and 97.9% are U.S. citizens.
- FDIC–Financial Education: Money Smart: A Financial Education Program Economic Inclusion
- Other FDIC Resources: Affordable Mortgage Lending Center and MoneySmart for Young People