- Position:Executive Director - Southeast Alabama Community Action Partnership
- Company:Southeast Alabama Community Action Partnership
- Address:100 George Wallace Drive Enterprise, AL 36331
- Web Sites:
Southeast Alabama Community Action Partnership strives to provide low-income persons with the information, opportunities; education and increased self-assurance that they need to become self-sufficient.
Barbour, Coffee, Geneva, Henry, Houston
PROGRAMS/ SERVICES OFFERED
• Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program/ Provide energy assistance to eligible households to meet the rising cost of home energy.
• Alabama Business Charitable Trust Fund -Provides Emergency Energy/Energy Cooling to eligible households to meet rising cost of home energy.
• Brown Bag Program -Provide Emergency Energy/Emergency Cooling to eligible household to meet rising cost of home energy.
• Food Pantry-Provide emergency food to eligible customers.
• Housing Counseling/Homebuyer Education – Provides housing counseling and assistance to customers to improve their housing conditions.
• Child and Adult Care Food Program -Enroll and reimburse licensed Daycare homes to provide nutritious meals and snacks to children.
• Foster Grandparents Program- Connects volunteers age 55 and older with children and young people with exceptional needs.
• Active Senior Awareness Program -Educate Seniors on community affairs by having monthly meetings and invite guest speakers to address issues in the community.
• Growing Hope -Provides the necessary start up for a residential garden to provide customers with access to healthy food.
• Emergency Food & Shelter Program-Provides emergency services (utilities, rent, mortgage, shelter and food) to eligible customers.